Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Week of Classes Left

I've been here for about five weeks now. We only have one more weeks of classes and then we're loosed upon Thailand. I may go to Phnom Penh for a few days before Owen gets here on the 17th, then it's a 29th birthday celebration for me in Bangkok. I can't even think of what I'd want to do. I should imagine something amazing, but all I want right now is a bagel with cream cheese. I don't even really like bagels.

They burned the rice fields by my house. Apparently it is not the year to harvest rice. I have lots that I want to write about this, but I am completely distracted by the American speaking on Skype next to me. He's relating how it was to see the new Batman movie in IMAX here, which I did last week.

Anyway, here are some more photos.






Me and Rung in Bangkok








The band we saw in Bangkok last weekend.




Us, again, watching the band.

Ugh. This computer is cutting in and out and it's taking forever to upload photos. Now I log off!

1 comment:

Coco said...

I love these pictures Naa Naa!

Rung seems like a wonderful new friend.

You look happy & healthy. Do you have enough $$ to bring me back a little trinket? I would love that, if you could.

Love to you! Enjoy the rest of your adventuring!